£25,000 - £30,000
7 months ago
Our client is a leading Fintech who are looking for a Chargeback & Fraud Analyst to join a growing team. The role will be responsible for making sure all chargebacks are submitted correctly and ensuring any regulatory changed are identified and implemented within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Submit all chargebacks (Fraud and Non Fraud) in line with the MasterCard scheme rules
- Monitoring MasterCard scheme rules and ensure any changes to the process and/or procedures are identified and updated within the team
- Act as a point of reference for internal and external customers regarding Fraud and Chargebacks
- Investigating information provided by customers to determine if they have a valid fraud claim
- Liaise with customers and/or 3rd parties effectively using investigative interviewing techniques whilst maintaining a high level of customer service
- Investigate patterns of potential fraud through various controls and act swiftly to mitigate customer and/or detriment
- Carefully handle fraudulent customers within regulatory standards, including the reporting of fraudulent activity using SARs (Suspicious Activity Reports)
- Undertake any further duties determined as reasonable and necessary in fulfilment of the role.
- Previous experience working to the MasterCard scheme rules
- Understanding of financial crime legislation and regulatory requirements
- Financial services background
- Strong analytical skills