The Change Analyst will support the delivery of core products, systems, processes and associated business initiatives, for small scale process improvements and Project Change initiatives.
The role holder will be responsible for supporting Projects & change initiatives as needed, working hand in hand with business sponsors, project managers, business analysts, IT and key stakeholder’s/work streams leads, process owners & developers internally and externally- ultimately helping to ensuring successful business outcomes through change & enabling them to meet strategic and operational objectives from a Commercial and business perspective.
They will provide excellent customer service delivery, effective risk management and identify areas of opportunity to improve best practices and ways of working.
• Support Small/ Medium Projects & Change Initiatives through agreed the Project & change framework, working with Project Managers & Business Analysts, and the wider integration & Change team as needed
• Engage & liaise with a wide range of stakeholders across the Group and third parties (eg Operations, Finance, IT, Marketing Risk, Legal ) to support throughout the project lifecycle , take forward actions as necessary to ensure positive business outcomes from all projects & Change Initiatives. This includes, but is not limited to:
o Supporting identification, communication & answering of stakeholders needs
o Production of supporting project delivery artefacts, such as resource requests, risk acceptance, documenting of key decisions
o Managing stakeholder conflicts
• Communicate (verbally and through agreed reporting approach) with Project Managers, line management and Senior Change Analysts (when assigned) to keep them informed of activity progression and to timely escalate issues and risks, taking direction as needed
• Work with Service Introduction & Release Management to support the successful movement of Project & Change Deliverables into live, and supporting agreed Warranty periods as needed
• Contribute to project documentation and planning documents e.g. PID’s / RAID’s / milestone and project plans.
• Provide source material for preparation and maintenance of user manuals and other related documentation.
• Support business impact assessments and feasibility studies as required..
Experience and skills:
• Equivalent to 2 years previous experience within the Financial Services industry is essential
• Equivalent to 1 year previous experience of working with Mortgage and Savings, products and systems is essential
• Equivalent to 1 year previous experience as a Change Analyst is desirable
• Equivalent to 1 year practical experience of working with projects and/or other departments is desirable
• Previous experience working with offshore operations is desirable
• Knowledge of the general project lifecycle and a variety of project approaches is essential
• Intermediate knowledge of Visio and Process Mapping is essential
• Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint is essential, and Advanced techniques are desirable
• Strong working knowledge of various Mortgage &/ or Savings systems is desirable, e.g.: DPR, Phoebus, AWD
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.