South East London
£30,000 - £35,000
Patrick Gerard Dahill
6 days ago
A well-established corporate delivering services in the Financial Services area are seeking a CDD Senior Analyst to join their team.
Key responsibilities include:
In this role you will responsible for:
• Receive CDD/KYC requests and review the requirements.
• Perform CDD/KYC on new and existing counterparties and enhanced due diligence where applicable
• Assisting junior members of staff with queries
• Conducting ‘4 eye’ checks when required
• Assisting the Manager with their day to day tasks and leading the team in their absence
• Producing MI
• Handling queries from the business pertaining to on-boarding and remediation
• Undertake sanction and PEP screening on new and existing counterparties
• Investigations on counterparties for adverse media and reputational risk issues
• Conducting risk assessments and applying risk categories to new counterparties
• Liaising with front office and clients to obtain any CDD documentation
For this role, the ideal candidate will have experience of:
• Experience of CDD requirements for a wide range of customers including private companies, government entities, regulated and unregulated funds, off shore jurisdictions and introducing brokers
• Conducting CDD and EDD on new and existing counterparties
• Undertaking ‘4 eye’ checks and QA
• Good knowledge of external regulations including Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Regulations (AML/CTF), whilst keeping abreast with internal policies and procedure
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.