South East London
£25,000 - £30,000 (Pro-Rata)
Patrick Gerard Dahill
3 months ago
A well-established corporate delivering services in the Financial Services area are seeking a CDD Analyst to join their team on an initial 6 Month FTC with a view to going permanent.
Key responsibilities include:
In this role you will responsible for:
• Receive CDD requests and review the requirements.
• Perform CDD on new and existing counterparties and enhanced due diligence where applicable
• Undertake sanction and PEP screening on new and existing counterparties
• Investigations on counterparties for adverse media and reputational risk issues
• Conducting risk assessments and applying risk categories to new counterparties
• Liaising with front office and clients to obtain any CDD documentation
• CDD Remediation
For this role, the ideal candidate will have experience of:
• Conducting CDD and EDD on new and existing counterparties
• Conducting PEP and sanction checks on new and existing counterparties, as part of the due diligence process
• Investigating counterparties for any adverse information
• Ensuring CDD information held appropriately on existing counterparties, is refreshed, using a risk-based process so that it remains up to date and accurate in accordance with company policy and money laundering regulations.
• Core knowledge of Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Regulations (AML/CTF)
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.