4 months ago
The role is for a Senior Catastrophe Modelling Analyst on an initial Fixed Term Contract basis, focusing on exposure analysis and modelling across all the major lines of business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the Property aggregates.
- Providing accurate data sets and explanation of the result to the underwriting function.
- Risk level analysis across all lines of business.
- Supporting portfolio analysis
- Liaise with wider project teams and supporting ad hoc projects.
- Updating documentation.
The ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in Catastrophe and/or exposure analysis
- Prior knowledge of RMS.
- Excel / VBA / SQL
- Adaptable to a project based environment
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.