3 months ago
Our clients are looking for a Manager to lead their Card Fraud and Disputes Investigations Teams to ensure the team stay updated and aligned with peers and the wider payments landscape as well as scheme regulatory requirements. You will be required to provide operational expertise, leadership and strategic procedural enhancements to the growing Card Fraud and Disputes Investigations Teams. The Card Fraud and Disputes Manager will proactively be involved in leading these changes as well as making any recommended department improvements, implementing industry “best practice” with the use of appropriate tools.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting training, development & leadership of the Card Fraud and Disputes Investigations Teams
- Managing the team with day to day Card Fraud & Chargeback enquiries
- Providing support to colleagues where required across other functions
- Ensuring Scheme compliance is adhered to
- Building & maintaining relationships with colleagues, scheme, customers and other institutions with a view to improving / developing services
- Developing fraud rules and parameters within multiple systems to help prevent & detect card fraud
- Maintaining and managing up to date knowledge of all Scheme announcements/bulletins and any impact they may have on the teams
- Ongoing management of non BAU workstreams and delivery of projects
- Weekly meetings with Senior Manager to discuss strategies
- Flexible and willingness to work longer hours if required driven by volumes and requirements
- An articulate communicator with the ability to lead, manage and incentivise the team
- “Hands on” Manager and happy to assist / direct the team if / when require
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Debit Card Scheme rules with a Fraud and Disputes management background
- Experience from Banking or Cards & Payments industry, with a good knowledge of Card issuing, Fraud and Chargebacks
- Experience in writing Procedures Guides and any other related documentation that will assist in developing the framework and long-term team strategy
- Customer focused with a passion to work closely with other internal stakeholders and teams.
- Awareness and understanding of the overlap between AML and Fraud preferable.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.