Up to £52,000 pa
7 months ago
This role delivers the selection and execution of campaigns across Own Brands across all channels (statements, DM, Email, SMS, servicing), supporting a range of stakeholders across the business. This also includes delivering campaign analysis and the continued development of analysis to drive the performance of campaigns. In addition it is may also support the Data Strategy for Own Brands, including the automation of campaigns, identifying new data sources, data governance & quality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Utilise the latest analytical tools and thinking to drive Marketing forwards, maximising campaign impact
- Ensure timely delivery of customer selections using SQL, Python and / or Salesforce to fulfill the customer journey from a marketing perspective
- Lead the delivery of complex selections, ensuring the requirements of Campaign Analytics are fed into the project process and representing the team in project meetings
- Drive the automation of current campaign processes to increase efficiencies and support a zero-error culture within the wider analytical community
- Support the creation of a robust governance system to ensure data is used compliantly and selections processes minimise human error. Liaise with data governance to ensure processes are compliant.
- Provide analysis on the performance of the marketing activity and use this analysis to provide future strategic recommendations and direction
- Identify and define data requirements across batch and campaign automations.
- Strong & proven quantitative analytical skills within analytics functions, preferably Financial Services (Commercial/Credit Risk/Marketing departments)
- Ability to manage develop, schedule and execute complex requirements
- Advanced data manipulation skills (SQL/Python/SAS)
- Advanced use of Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint
- Previous experience in designing or implementing CRM (or similar) journeys and / or platforms
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.