up to £350 per day
almost 2 years ago
Own the analytical relationship for Own Brand Balance Growth campaigns (eg BTs and Spend Stim).
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead all Balance Growth projects from an analytical perspective.
- Building and implementing the relevant customer journeys/campaigns in Salesforce/SAS for Balance Growth campaigns.
- Ensure timely delivery of customer selections using SAS and / or Salesforce to fulfil the Balance
- Growth customer journey from a marketing perspective.
- Provide analysis on the performance for Balance Growth campaigns driven by the Campaign Delivery Team.
- Defining and implementing data feeds to support Balance Growth campaigns.
- Managing key relationships across the internal commercial and marketing teams
- Developing and automating new SAS processes to increase efficiencies and support a zero-error culture. Specifically reviewing and improving regular reporting/deep dive analytical capabilities.
- Development and campaign build experience within Salesforce.
- Analyst with experience or knowledge of analytical roles within the same or similar disciplines.
- Essential: Experience using analytical tools, namely SAS, Python and Excel.
- Desirable: Experience building dashboards in Tableau.
- Knowledge of either Marketing or Risk strategy / systems design or development.
- Ability to manipulate and present data.
- Experience in setting up or running SAS & Python selections in a zero-error environment.
- Ability to take on relationship management and own processes from the off with little oversight.
- Personally resilient.
- Able to manage a complex and high volume workload.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.