£300.00 - £500.00 per day
about 2 years ago
Job Description- Own the analytical relationship for new partners and digital carded clients
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Campaign Analyst:
- Lead all new partners and digital carded clients projects from an analytical perspective.
- Building and implementing the relevant customer journeys/campaigns in Salesforce/SAS
- Ensure timely delivery of customer selections using SAS and / or Salesforce to fulfil the customer journey from a marketing perspective.
- Provide analysis on the performance of clients, new partners and digital carded clients driven by the Campaign Delivery Team.
- Defining and implementing data feeds to support new partners and digital carded clients.
- Ensuring the relevant governance and transfer guidelines are in place to support the relevant data feeds.
- Managing key relationships across the internal and external client, commercial and marketing teams.
- Developing and automating new SAS processes to increase efficiencies and support a zero-error culture.
Ideal knowledge and experience of the Campaign Analyst:
- Development and campaign build experience within Salesforce.
- Analyst with experience or knowledge of analytical roles within the same or similar disciplines.
- Knowledge of either Marketing or Risk strategy / systems design or development.
- Ability to manipulate and present data.
- At least working knowledge of preferred analytical tools, namely SAS (Base and Enterprise Guide), SQL (within SAS) in addition to Excel skills, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience in setting up or running SAS selections in a zero-error environment.
- Ability to take on relationship management and own processes from the off with little oversight.