Salary: £19,760 per annum
Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 6pm
Location: Liverpool (Working from home initially, until end of pandemic)
Start Dates: ASAP
As Call Quality Agent you will work as part of a data processing team where it will be your responsibility to listen to calls in order to approve, reject or feedback to Contact Centre staff, ensuring that calls are delivered to a high standard.
The role involves monitoring calls to ensure professionalism and to make sure all regulatory processes and client requirements are adhered to, you will listen to circa 70 calls a day.
The successful candidate will have the ability to listen, assess and check the quality of calls made by Contact Centre staff, in line with regulations. Previous experience in quality review and call monitoring is essential.
Experience of managing a team in a contact centre/call quality environment would be desirable i.e. managing work allocation, monitoring team productivity and performance, rotas, disciplinary issues, appraisals etc.,
- Judge the quality of calls to ensure leads are processed to a high quality before they are sent to clients.
- Ensure that Customer Service Operators use the correct call scripts, including any regulatory requirements, such as obtaining clear consent and marketing preferences.
- Identify trends of unacceptable call content and communicate this with the Team Manager to feedback to the Contact Centre.
- Ability to perform to a high-quality standard.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment while ensuring a high level of Customer Service and quality is delivered to both external and internal customers.
- Ability to listen to a high volume of calls whilst maintaining focus for long periods.
- Competence with all basic Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work to targets.
- Strong and confident communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Confident decision making.
Keywords: QA, quality analyst, compliance officer, call quality, quality analyst, call quality, compliance