£30,000 - £32,000 pa
19 days ago
Hours: 37 Hours per week shift based between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday- Saturday and 9am-5pm Sunday
Start Date: ASAP!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Manager to join the Incident Management department based in Watford.
- You will lead the IMC team to ensure all raised fault tickets are effectively and efficiently executed through appropriate processes meeting agreed SLA’s
- To optimise the working relationship between IMC, National Lottery retailer’s, 3rd party engineers, internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide solutions and insight through effective diagnostics and reporting.
- Train, coach and mentor Call Centre/Hotline/Service team, including career development.
- Has service desk background in a similar role, preferably with B2B experience
- Effective man management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of using SAP to manage relevant events, transactions and detailed reporting
- Numerical, analytical & planning skills coupled with the ability to read and manipulate spreadsheets to manage and control budgets
- Experience of working in a controlled or regulated environment and managing stakeholders to comply with established processes and procedures
- Proven track record of developing and implementing continuous improvement both in process, technology and working practices
- Previous experience of working with customer facing and commercially orientated teams
26 days holiday
Generous pension scheme
50% off gym membership
Keywords: Team manager, call centre