£30,000 - £32,000 pa
17 days ago
Hours: 37 Hours per week shift based between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday- Saturday and 9am-5pm Sunday
Start Date: ASAP!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Technical Team Manager to join the 2nd line support department based in Watford.
You will lead the 2nd line support team to ensure all raised fault tickets are effectively and efficiently executed through appropriate processes meeting agreed SLA’s. Ideally you will come from a service delivery background
- To optimise the working relationship between technical support team, retailer’s, 3rd party engineers, internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide solutions and insight through effective diagnostics and reporting.
- Train, coach and mentor Call Centre/Hotline/Service team, including career development.
- Service desk background in a similar role, preferably with B2B experience
- Effective man management experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Previous experience of using SAP to manage relevant events, transactions and detailed reporting
- Numerical, analytical & planning skills coupled with the ability to read and manipulate spreadsheets to manage and control budgets
- Experience of working in a controlled or regulated environment and managing stakeholders to comply with established processes and procedures
- Proven track record of developing and implementing continuous improvement both in process, technology and working practices
- Previous experience of working with customer facing and commercially orientated teams
- Business management expertise
- Product and service expertise
- Problem solving
- Customer Focus / Communication
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Solutions
- Decision Making
26 days holiday
Generous pension scheme
50% off gym membership
Keywords: Team manager, call centre, technical support, 2nd line support, help desk team manager, tech support, helpdesk, 2nd line, team manager, team leader,