Fully flexible Monday-Sunday (occasional weekends)
Do you have experience working as Call Centre Team Manager within a Call Centre?
Would you like to work for an award winning business that will allow you to further develop your career?
We are searching for experienced Call Centre Team Managers with previous experience working collaboratively with their teams to wield success collectively. We are looking for individuals who thrive off helping and developing their agents. A personable, passionate and people centric individual would be perfect for this role.
Call Centre Team Manager duties:
• Lead and motivate your team on a day-to-day basis to do the right thing for both the customer and the business.
• To coach and develop staff to successfully meet and improve upon key performance indicators and personal objectives.
• To ensure you remain up to date with procedures/processes, products, new schemes and/or scheme changes and communicate these effectively to your team.
• To support the recruitment process, acquire the most suitable caliber candidate for the role, promoting an excellent brand image.
• Accountable for delivering against Service Levels and other Key Performance Indicators.
• Delegate tasks to your peers with clear expectations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
• Develop great relationships with all of the colleagues you will need to work with across our business.
• Ensure Quality Assurance is delivered consistently to high standards.
• To document and deliver monthly 1:1’s ensuring objectives are recorded and monitored, coaching plans are defined, monitored and documented providing an audit trail.
Call Centre Team Manager benefits:
• 32 days holiday
• Pension contribution
• Excellent opportunity for progression
• Free parking
• Quarterly bonus
• Paid training
• Healthcare plan
• Store discounts
Are you interested in knowing more about this Call Centre Team Manager role?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.