£27,000 - £30,000
Full time / permanent
Hybrid working available
Do you have a background working as a call centre team leader?
Do you want to join an award winning business that is growing at a rapid pace with superb career advancement opportunities?
As a Call Centre Team Leader you will be joining a growing and a very customer focused business. At present, we currently employ over 200 people but we have HUGE growth plans in place to expand to 2000 people! There will be excellent opportunities for you to progress and further develop your career over the next 12 months!
Call Centre Team Leader requirements:
• Have previous experience in a similar role (team leader)
• Recognise high performance and reward accomplishments.
• Coach team members-Developing team strengths and improve weaknesses.
• Identify team goals and evaluate team progress.
• Discover training needs and provide training.
• Motivate and inspire your team by creating an environment that promotes positive communication, encourages bonding of team members, and demonstrates flexibility.
• Be target driven.
• Maintaining an awareness and understanding of the company’s products and legalities surrounding these.
• Have the ability to work well within a team.
Call Centre Team Leader Benefits:
• Hybrid working available
• Equipment provided
• Free parking and e charging points available
• Fully paid training
• Excellent progression opportunities available over the next 12 months due to the business expanding
• Life assurance
• Pension scheme
• Holiday entitlement
• Company events, fun activities, competitions, bake-offs, Wellness Wednesdays and many others
• Employee Assistance Programme, giving access to 24/7/365 confidential mental health, financial and legal support
• Vouchers and discounts from hundreds of retailers ranging from insurance, groceries, home and garden, entertainment, travel, electronics and utilities with well-known brands
CLICK APPLY and we will be in touch immediately.
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and Credit check.