onday-Friday 8am-4pm/9am-5pm or 10am-6pm
£19,000 + monthly bonuses (£28,000 OTE)
Are you a peoples person with strong communication skills?
Do you want to work in a fast paced yet fun working environment?
As a Call Centre Advisor you will be joining a very customer focused and growing team based just outside of Manchester. At present, we currently employ over 450 people across the UK and we continue to grow.
This role involves 90% inbound calls from customers regarding support they need paying off outstanding payments. This is an amazing opportunity for you to earn some fantastic bonuses, our top performer consistently earns £1,500 per month in bonuses on top of their basic salary.
Call Centre Advisor duties:
• Receiving inbound telephone calls from businesses and the general public.
• Handling difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner.
• Entering accurate records of customer conversations into the customer database.
• Following processes and guidelines that fall in line with company regulations.
• Achieving personal and team targets in a contact centre environment.
• Accurately entering customer payment details into systems - ensuring these are entered correctly first time around.
Call Centre Advisor benefits:
• 2 weeks fully paid training
• Realistic bonuses
• Holiday entitlement
• Opportunities for progression
• Free parking
• Annual events
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.
Are you interested in knowing more about this Call Centre Advisor opportunity?