Call Centre Advisor
Circa £18.5k + £25k OTE
40hrs per week – full time/permanent
Monday – Friday – NO WEEKENDS!
Do you have world class customer service and communication skills?
We are currently searching for multiple hard working, ambitious & career driven Call Centre Advisors to work for a long-standing international company. We are searching for candidates who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service, are strong communicators and thrive on working in a fast-paced environment.
What will I be doing as a Call Centre Advisor?
• Dealing with customer queries and handling objections
• Dealing with difficult customers and handling these calls efficiently
• Highlighting additional products and services to the customer
• Delivering a world class customer journey
• Retaining customers looking to leave
• Working collaboratively with your team
• Working towards targets/kpis
• Rapport building
Call Centre Advisor Benefits:
• Amazing progression opportunities
• £25k OTE with top performers achieving £30k OTE)
• Fully paid training
• Recently renovated site
• 29 days’ holidays plus 1 day for every years’ service
• Health care plan
• Casual dress code
• Seasonal company events
• Excellent environment with onsite canteen, games, and breakout areas
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.