£20,000-£21,000 + bonus
Full time permanent
Do you enjoy delivering a world class service for your customers?
Are you eager to develop and progress your career further forward?
This is YOUR chance to join a rapidly growing business based in the heart of Manchester city centre. You will be working for a business that was awarded a spot inside the top 15 best companies to work for in the UK. As a Call Centre Advisor, you will be responsible for driving the customer journey by pro-actively responding to customer enquiries, supporting requests of updates to information, and working with the rest of the business to provide positive customers outcomes at every juncture.
You will be the first point of contact for customers who are looking to finance a car, and as a Call Centre Advisor you will need to guide customers through the finance application journey, and onto find their dream car, providing a world class customer experience; exceeding their expectations.
The ideal Call Centre Advisor:
• Telephony experience is essential, from a background of Telesales and/or Customer Services
• Motor Industry Finance and Car sales experience is a massive advantage, but not essential.
• Great customer service skills and can provide the best possible experience.
• A strong initiative and the ability to work independently.
• A target driven mindset, with a commitment to reach personal and team KPI’s.
• Ability to talk clearly, negotiate wisely and the ability to stay cool under pressure.
• The confidence to manage suppliers and partners, but also have the confidence to challenge them when they feel they are not treating our business or customers fairly.
• You will be aligned with our values - how do you "Strive for Awesome?"
• We are open to customers 8am to 8pm and weekends so teams need to be prepared to cover those hours (not all in one go however, we do value work life balance!). This role works shifts and may look like this; a week of 9am-5pm shifts, then a week of 10-6 and then 12-8pm, with one weekend in 4 working 10am-6pm Saturday and Sunday (Time off in lieu for weekend work, or overtime rate maybe available.) We can be flexible on these if it fits the overall team needs.
• We are an extremely fun and outgoing team we value candidates who have a desire to get their hands dirty and hit the ground running as we bid to change the used-car industry. We work hard to provide a great place to work, and to look after our employees.
Call Centre Advisor benefits:
• Competitive Basic Salary& Bonus (OTE £37,000)
• Pension (9% non-contributory)
• AXA Healthcare with Family cover
• 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
• Full training and development.
• Death in Service
• Salary Sacrifice Electric Car Leasing Scheme
• Paid day off to Volunteer with our nominated charity
• Complimentary Breakfast, Fresh Fruit, Diet Coke/ Coke, Great coffee!
• Seasonal social events - including our summer party.
• Season Travel Ticket Loans
• Caboodle Reward and Discount scheme
• Mentoring scheme
• Maternity Pay
• Cycle to Work Scheme
Interested in knowing more about this Call Centre Advisor role?