£20,000-£22,000 + Bonus
Full Time / Permanent - 37.5hrs
Monday - Friday between 8am-8pm
Hybrid working available!
Are you an experienced Call Centre Advisor?
Are you looking for a new role which offers excellent opportunities for progression?
We are currently looking for Call Centre Advisors who are strong communicators, have excellent listening skills and can show empathy to join a growing business based in Sheffield. This role will involve you dealing with a mixture of calls with customers who are looking for support regarding outstanding payments. If you enjoy helping people and building relationships, this is a great opportunity for you!
Call Centre Advisor duties:
• You will be making and receiving telephone calls from businesses and individuals to recover outstanding debts
• Handling difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner with customers over the telephone
• Entering accurate records of conversations and payment agreements into a customer database
• Following processes and guidelines regarding debt collection
• Working in an open plan, contact centre environment – achieving personal and team targets
• Accurately entering customer payment details into our systems - ensuring these are entered correctly first time around
Call Centre Advisor benefits:
• Fully paid training
• Realistic bonuses
• Holiday entitlement
• Opportunities for progression
• Free parking
• Annual events
This a full-time permanent role working 37.5 hours, Work will be split between home and office based in Sheffield
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and Credit check before an offer of employment is made.
Are you interested in knowing more about this Call Centre Advisor opportunity?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.