£22,000-£25,000 DOE + bonus £35,000 OTE
Are you looking for a new challenge away from the stereotypical call centre environment?
Would you like to work for a modern, state of the art business that has recently established its presence in Belfast?
We’re an ambitious, forward-thinking global business, we build transformative solutions for our customers to deliver best-in-class sustainable mobility, connectivity and technology solutions.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey of growth. We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of technology innovation and we invite you along on this journey!
What makes this Call Centre Advisor role different?
You're not spending all day cold calling (Hooray!) We have a huge bank of leads to work from as well as referrals and repeat business. We also offer uncapped commission and a competitive basic salary, along with a thorough induction and training programme to help you on your way to success. You will have a part to play in the growth and future success of our business!
Call Centre Advisor duties:
• Maintain an excellent understanding of our product portfolio and promote & upsell it positively to clients
• Develop key relationships with key contacts within our customer base
• Work closely with product specialists and the implementation team on all new customers – ensuring their journey from prospect to customer is seamless and professional
• Achieve set monthly new business targets
What do we expect of you?
• Confident in your ability to effectively close business deals.
• Previous 6 months experience working within telecoms is desirable.
• Desire to hit targets in order to maximise your earnings.
• Ability to learn new skills with the ability to think on your feet.
• A positive, ambitious, and committed approach.
What can you expect of us?
• Ability to learn new skills with the ability to think on your feet. A friendly culture that mirrors our proposition to our customers.
• A fast-growing organisation that defines itself as being agile and innovative.
• A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
• A commitment to building a working environment that values inclusivity, innovation, agility, and drive.
• An accessible and approachable Senior Management team.
Call Centre Advisor Benefits:
• Competitive basic salary + commission structure (£35k OTE)
• Brand new modern state of the art office
• 22 days holiday + bank holidays, holidays increase with length of service
• Opportunity to progress and develop your career
• Full training to begin with then continual support going forward
• Cycle to work scheme
You don't want to miss out on this Call Centre Advisor opportunity!
CLICK APPLY and we will be in touch shortly to discuss the Call Centre Advisor role further.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.