20 days ago
Our client is a long established and highly regarded wealth management firm who are recruiting for a Business Risk Manager. The role will be responsible for providing risk management and consultancy for the Area Manager Business Risk and the Head of Business.
- Implement corporate policy regarding regulatory requirements (compliance procedures) to effectively identify and manage the key risks (and monitor the low risks) within the Business.
- Undertakes regular financial review and monitoring across the Partnership
- Support, coach and develop the Partnership and others within the team to improve levels of risk awareness, ethics and quality commitment.
- Ensure the Head of Business and Area Manager Business Risk are kept informed of all emerging risks within the Business.
- Works with the Location Management Team to ensure the Business Units key risks are managed and appropriate supervision is undertaken of the Partners
- Provides feedback and coaching in relation to the outcome of Partner Compliance visits
- Investigates any issues that arise from feedback from the business
- Use Management Information provided, performs trend analysis and monitoring for early identiﬁcation of risk for Business.
- This is an office / field based role across the North East.
- Required to hold QCF Level 4 qualification e.g. the CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or at least be very close
- Good analytical and decision-making approach
- Service orientated approach