£33,000 + benefits
4 months ago
The purpose of this role is to manage and assess file reviews submitted by the Company’s Independent Financial Advisers in line with the Company’s Training and Competency (T&C) requirements. The role will ensure that the Company’s extremely high quality of compliance and risk management is maintained through the quality of the Company’s client files.
Key responsibilities include:
- To ensure all required Know Your Client (KYC) information and client documentation is collected and stored in line with the Company’s regulatory requirements
- To interact with internal stakeholders, providing regular updates with regards to progress and timelines for service delivery
- To review all files within the Company’s agreed level of service on file turnaround times
- To maintain policy and process knowledge to ensure consistent competency and Key Performance Indicators are met
- To monitor own performance to ensure personal targets and standards are met
- To maintain personal compliance of operational and regulatory risk
- To escalate areas of concern to the Group Director Compliance and Risk and identify trends and emerging risk to the business
- To assist the Compliance team with department projects and thematic reviews as required.
- Sound knowledge of UK Financial Services Industry and retail products (including Corporate Business)
- Experience gained with an IFA firm in a financial services customer services or operational role is essential
- Qualified to Level 4 (desirable)