2 months ago
- Work in collaboration with in strategic planning activities to ensure goals align to strategic priorities and key milestones are agreed and tracked to completion.
- Own execution and tracking of strategic priorities.
- Ownership of Monthly Business and Governance routines incl. documentation;
- Drive leadership routines and partner with key business stakeholders to manage, challenge and drive central policies, standards, procedures and consistent processes across the organisation
- Effectively challenge business and support areas so they self-correct any issues arising in an efficient and timely manner.
- Agree and drive routines to support HR activities; drive execution and adoption of global processes
- Agree and drive routines to support Communications activities; collaborates with Communications team to drive communication Strategy.
- Agree and drive routines to support Finance activities; oversight of headcount/ resourcing process and financial routines to support initiative delivery, operating expenses & invoice processing.
- Maintain competence as a risk professional with a deep working knowledge of developments in governance and regulatory change; best risk management practice and techniques; and the regulatory framework within which the organisation operates
- Maintain deep and effective network of contacts throughout all areas and levels of the organisation
Experience and Skills:
- Proven track record of influencing executive management and leading work programmes across multiple executive responsibilities
- Proven track record of chairing/leading large and/or virtual teams/meetings and executive/management committees with effective results
- Proven ability to research, compile and present papers, reports or points of view for senior management review, challenge and decision making.
- Proven track record in developing business capability through a variety of means, including informal coaching and more formal training design and delivery
- Degree, recognised risk or control related professional qualification with five or more years’ post qualification risk experience.
- Proven ability to interact with senior management in a consultative manner
- Proven analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Results oriented – ability to accomplish objectives with a specified timeframe
- Project management experience
- Works in a collaborative manner and able to build strong working relationships
- Ability to deliver by leveraging the wider matrix organisation, where required
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.