£45,000 - £75,000
6 months ago
My client is looking for a Business Development Manager based in the North West to identify new business growth and increase sales through new clients. Promote full suite of products to all clients and create long term value for the business.
- Developing new business within the forecourt, convenience and hospitality sectors, promoting the full range of products and solutions to groups
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Deliver results first time right
- Identify ways to increase market share
- Generate and develop leads through a variety of sources
- Monitor competitor products and acquisitions
- Writing reports and analysing relevant business data
- Examines risks and potentials for all business opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Proven working experience as a business development manager
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills