9 months ago
My client is looking for a Business Development Manager to sell loan products through financial brokers and other intermediaries mainly in England, Wales and Europe.
The ideal candidates will be competitive by nature. A strong understanding of general loan underwriting protocols, regulatory landscape, industry standards and key industry events is preferred but not essential to perform well in the role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being up to date with the product and lending capabilities
- Understanding clients’ needs and finding them the right solution
- Actively building and maintaining client relationships
- Working to fulfil clearly defined targets
- Taking over existing broker relationships
- Communicating industry trends into the organisation
- Generating your own AiPs and helping to manage your transactions
- Producing daily, weekly and monthly performance reports
- Representing the company on trade fairs and industry events
Previous experience and qualifications:
- To be a self-starter with a positive and passionate attitude
- You are confident, outgoing, communicative and self-motivated
- You enjoy taking on a new challenge
- You are persistent, and successful in creating traction
- Sales experience (existing experience in selling mortgages, specialty finance products, real estate or other financial services to broker intermediaries is advantageous, but not needed.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.