Business Development Manager
Location: Remote (UK travel required)
Employment Type: Full Time, pernanent
Salary: £50,000-£65,000 (D.O.E)
Required: Debt Recovery experience, UK Clean Driving License
Company Overview :
My client currently employs over 85 people and specialises in the provision of debt recovery and litigation services. They work with large business with a turnover in excess of £30 million per annum as this often ensures that they are capable of referring new cases each month.
The Role :
Whilst the role includes "Manager" in the title the successful candidate won't initially have responsibility for any other staff but will be solely responsible for their own revenue generation. The candidate themselves will need to have served a minimum of 3 years employment with their current employer in a sales based role and be able to provide evidential proof of their income generation for their employer. The role will require travel through the UK so a clean driving license is required.
Key Responsibilities :
- Cold calling leads and utilizing our CRM tool (Vision) to schedule appointments with potential clients. This includes reaching out to accountants and insolvency practitioners to establish valuable connections.
- Participating in prospect meetings to assess opportunities and offer our services in a consultative manner.
- After each meeting, crafting customized proposal letters that detail the services, benefits, and charges.
- Conducting setup meetings with new clients to ensure our services align with their needs.
- Attending client review meetings to evaluate performance and identify growth possibilities.
- Meeting appointment and revenue targets.
- Participating in monthly sales review meetings to assess performance against set targets.
The Package :
- A basic salary of up to £65K per annum dependent on the candidate and their prior success. In addition to this we also have a very generous commission package which we know will help the right candidate create on target earnings in excess of £100,000 per annum. The commission system is uncapped.
- Commission will be paid on the revenue generated each month at a rate of 10% on revenue generated in the first year of the client's life and 5% on revenue generated in the second year of the client's life. No commission will be paid on year 3 and older clients.
- As this role will require extensive travel a car allowance will also be paid each month which again will be dependent on the level of candidate we employ!
*Please note, this is a full-time, permanent role. The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.