My client is looking for a business development manager to actively contribute to the achievement of business objectives and standards for intermediary introduced mortgage business.
• To actively and positively promote the business and its products and services.
• To produce business propositions for consideration by the Intermediary Sales Manager, Product Committee and Board.
• To deliver sales revenue, product mix and margin targets at an acceptable level of risk.
• To develop relationships with mortgage brokers, packagers, large distributors, builder’s/housing associations.
• To achieve targets of new business within budgeted margins, risk profiles and income drivers by effectively communicating information on our products, criteria and lending policy.
• To assist the Intermediary Sales Support Team handling broker calls and processing decisions in principle when volumes are high and to cover holidays and other absences.
• Carry out all duties as detailed and in accordance with documented policies and procedures
• Maintaining risk awareness within your role, ensuring relevant controls are implemented and are operating effectively, reporting of all risk events identified and escalating risk issues which have the potential to breach the appetite for risk / control environment.
Skills, knowledge & experience
• Experience within a similar positon
• Experience dealing with Brokers
• Experience working in a regulated environment
• Strong presentation skills
• Existing relationships in the Intermediary Industry
• At least 1.5 years’ experience in a business working environment
• Mortgage and lending policy knowledge
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Attention to detail
• Good time management
• Ability to converse with customers & colleagues
• Organised & Diligent
• Adaptable to change
• Team Orientated Individual
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.