£45,000 - £50,000
20 days ago
My client is looking for a Business Change Manager to ensure that all change initiatives in the business are understood, that users are prepared to adopt the new ways of working ensuring that business processes, working practices, systems and support structures across the business are adjusted in order to drive tangible and intangible business benefits.
- Responsible for the delivery of effective change management, which includes the promotion of business vision, and maintaining the benefits framework that links change delivery to the achievement of business benefits.
- Ensure that each initiative is effectively delivered into the relevant business areas by means of carefully developed and co-ordinated change management plan.
- Work with operational managers to embed changes within the business. Identify what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits.
- Identify and support any additional change managers, key users, and change agents in the development of appropriate change management plans for any business change initiatives
- Deliver change management activities to ensure ongoing stakeholder and user engagement.
- Experience gained in a fast paced, FCA regulated business, ideally in consumer credit
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organisation
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with others
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phase of the project lifecycles
- Experience with a varied scale and type of organisational change efforts