£450 per day
8 months ago
This role will form part of the wider UK COO business reporting to the Business Implementation Director within the UK Change Management function.
UK Change Management support both UK and Globally led projects across a wide scope of revenue generation, operational efficiency, platform implementation / upgrade and regulatory led projects.
- The role holder will typically support the UK Project Manager across a number of work streams contributing to the delivery of the project plan within time, cost and quality.
- Researching, analysing and evaluating all the options that are related the task in hand enabling you to provide recommendations back to the Project Manager.
- Ownership of project documentation, such as Business / technical requirements, Implementation approach and any post project reviews that are conducted.
- Working alongside the Project Manager on the creation of project business cases, budgets and key testing documentation.
- Working with all project stakeholders to ensure they have full understanding of their responsibilities and commitments to the project / programme as well as the impact of the project on their respective businesses.
Skills & Requirements
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- previous business analyst experience gained in a change or digital environment.
- Proven experience managing multiple, complex and cross functional / cross geography business initiatives / projects.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention of detail
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritise workloads and work on your own.
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to finding effective solutions in a dynamic business environment.
excellent communication and presentation abilities, including strong written and verbal skills.