As an Underwriter, your role will be to support advisors by risk assessing lending criteria.
You will be a key member of the team that will help drive growth of existing and new
business, you will be building on your relationship skills and ensuring you become a trusted
advisor to your brokers. As an Underwriter you will be reviewing your allocated cases and
delivering underwriting decisions by following standard processes. You will be fully
supported by the team and you will be empowered to succeed. Your knowledge of lending
criteria will allow you to manage customer/ broker expectations efficiently. Experience
working as an Underwriter in a growing company will be very beneficial.
• Experience working with customers in a financial services environment especially
bridging or 2nd charge mortgages
• Understanding of lending processes
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Your communication both on the phone, email and through other channels will be
clear, confident, and professional
• The ability to problem solve
What’s in it for you:
• A supportive team and office environment
• Competitive salary + commission and bonus
• 20 days paid holidays plus public holidays and the opportunity to take up to 5 days
unpaid leave should you need to take a little extra time throughout the year.
• A flexible approach to working hours
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com.