9 months ago
Financial liquidity is the key to navigating the unprecedented situation created by Covid-19 successfully. Our client is a bridging lender and providing liquidity fast is at the heart of their business. The mission now is to provide much needed cash to their clients as quickly as possible.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Being up to date with the client’s product suite and lending capabilities
• Initial case evaluation
• Understanding clients’ needs and finding them the right solution
• Actively building and maintaining client relationships
• Working to fulfil clearly defined targets
• Loan application checks
• Taking over existing broker relationships
• Communicating industry trends into the organisation
• Generating your own AiPs and helping to manage your transactions
• Producing daily, weekly and monthly performance reports
• Representing the company on trade fairs and industry events
Your new role requires you:
• To be a self-starter with a positive and passionate attitude
• You are confident, outgoing, communicative and self-motivated
• You enjoy taking on a new challenge
• You are persistent, and successful in creating traction
Sales experience (existing experience in selling mortgages, specialty finance products, real estate or other financial services to broker intermediaries is advantageous, but not needed).
Training will be provided.
Take charge of your career and apply now!