£45,000 DOE + Benefits
Full time, permanent – 37 hours per week
Travel to sites throughout the North of England will be required due to business needs.
We are recruiting for two experienced BMS Commissioning Engineers to join a well-established company and support energy management systems and services.
YOU MUST BE TRAINED IN BMS COMMISSIONING ENGINEERING TO BE CONSIDERED
Responsibilities & Technical Understanding:
• Review & Produce software designs to meet functional design specification.
• Create system database, graphic displays, and reports.
• Test software to meet specification.
• Commission software applications on site.
• Carry out service visits.
• Work with project engineers to produce project documentation including drawings, schematics and operation and maintenance manuals etc.
• Provide onsite training.
• Track software development status and report on a regular basis.
• Initiate change control to ensure that management is aware of all possible changes in software scope.
• Comply with quality assurance standards.
• Complete software development and handover to clients/service.
• Manage day-to-day client interaction.
• Set and manage client expectations.
• Develop lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
• Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
• Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
• Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organisation, and objectives.
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Car allowance or company car
• Company pension scheme
• Death in service – 4 x times your annual salary
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.