£25,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
5 months ago
My client is a leading technology business who are looking for a Bid Manager to join a growing presales team.
It’s an important role within the business and is offering a lot of growth potential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify relevant opportunities on public sector frameworks, contracts finder and tracker
- Manage bid qualification process (bid/no bid) for new opportunities
- Manage cross-departmental bid teams
- Understanding, dissecting and reviewing commercial and contractual requirements
- Tight control of clarification questions, answers and response deadlines
- Contributing to and reviewing written proposals
- Conduct post-bid review sessions
- Maintain and improve bid templates & the bid process
- Excellent communicator
- Deep proficiency with the Microsoft Office stack
- Strong understanding of IT/software
- Understanding of the bid process & solution selling
- Experience working on multi-million pound opportunities desirable but not mandatory
- Time management
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.