£30,000 - £38,000 pa
6 months ago
Job Description: Design, develop and deploy data & analytics solutions for stakeholders & colleagues. The organisation is committed to invest in their new Data Strategy which will see them move to new Data Architecture, using cloud-based technologies. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in up and coming technologies with a forward-thinking team. They will be building a new Enterprise Data Warehouse which will mean an expedited end to end data journey for their stakeholders, increasing capacity for change throughout the organisation
Key responsibilities include:
- Work alongside other Data Engineers and Analysts, as well as colleagues from across the organisation to deliver trusted solutions that meet information needs.
- As a data expert, play a key role in the change hubs providing data knowledge, interpretation of requirements, producing estimates and supporting the creation of high-level designs.
- Responsible for quality assurance of any new changes to the D&A platform defining an appropriate test strategy, agreeing this approach and expected outcomes with stakeholders.
- Play a pro-active role in identifying process improvements and generating new ideas that will maximise the value of data
- Hands on SQL Development experience
- Knowledge of T-SQL & Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS and SSRS)
- Experience of design and build of ETL processes
- Experience of data warehouse modelling (i.e. Dimensional Modelling, Enterprise Data Warehouse)
- Experience of data analysis (any exposure to analytical tools would be advantageous)
- Exposure to testing and software release management
- Experience in business process and requirements analysis
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.