My client is looking for a BI Manager to have co-responsibility for helping to set the data strategy and vision for managing the collation of intelligence to empower Operations management level decision making.
- Responsible for all financial, human, and technical business intelligence gathering in relation to EMEA Operations effectiveness.
- They will be responsible for Data preparation and presentation and data warehousing design in conjunction with the Operational MI manager
- Explore and execute all reporting, analytics, data exploration and information delivery pertaining to EMEA operations leadership decision making.
- Responsible for highlighting key trends and action points through compelling and powerful visualisation and story-telling.
- Building and socialising intelligence rich opportunities.
- Drawing out key insights that highlight client and consumer behaviours that can be used to deliver a better experience.
- Identifying and delivering untapped metrics.
- Executing a vision for the delivery of information and analytics platforms and solutions to EMEA Operations key stakeholders
- Transforming EMEA operations into a function that differentiates and competes on data analytics and data intelligence.
Skills and education
- Minimum 5-years of progressive experience in data intelligence related positions, internal call centre or helpdesk.
- Expertise in SQL and Tableau development and other Database Development Tools
- Object Relational Database Systems
- Extensive expertise in data modelling, both logical and physical.
- Extensive experience in multidimensional data modelling
- Experience in and understanding of a wide variety of analytical processes
- Experience with agile software development.
- A solid understanding of key BI trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing BI projects
- Proven ability to complete projects and achieve results in an ambiguous work environment.
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results.
- Proven strong consensus building abilities.
- Proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations