5 months ago
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Didsbury (Relocating to Hulme from July)
Hours: Full time - rota shift cover 7 days between 7am and 8pm
As part of our team of highly skilled team of experts working for one of the most prestigious luxury brands in the automotive industry you will deliver a truly exceptional service which leaves every customer feeling that nothing is too much trouble.
You will develop an exceptional understanding of the range of vehicles and services to fully embrace the brand values so that you can provide the ultimate service to every customer and ensure that their experience goes ‘beyond the car’.
You will engage with customers and prospects to gain a full personal understanding of their requirements in a skilful and professional manner in line with our stringent quality standards to deliver a World Class customer service experience. You will also work closely with the dealer network and build professional business relationships that will be pivotal to the quality of service that you provide for customers.
Working as part of a dedicated team of service professionals you will handle multiple contacts through a variety of communication channels to provide a truly blended service.
In summary you should have/be:
• All specialist language speakers must be able to communicate in English and German across all channels to the required standard
• Previous experience of working for a premium brand within a contact centre is desirable
• Excellent customer service and prospecting skills with the ability to establish the needs of the customer and develop great customer relationships
• A confident and articulate telephone manner in English and your specialist language of German
• Be able to demonstrate strong problem solving capabilities
• The ability to empathise and really put yourself in the customer’s shoes
• The ability to be a team player
• Evidence of a proactive “can do” approach
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Strong administrative skills with a keen eye for detail
• A passion for the Automotive world is highly desired
Bi- lingual, Fluent German, German Speaking, Customer Relations, Automotive, Customer service, customer advisor, German, German language, Germany, call centre, contact centre,