£45,000 - £65,000
7 months ago
A modern, forward-thinking Financial Services business aiming to utilise the best technology and software available to offer optimal, innovative, customer-focused products and services. The company is now looking for a strong BI Architect to drive and support the development of the new BI function within their relaxed and flexible working environment.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the BI Architect:
- Devising, developing and implementing a BI strategy and policies
- Lead data governance, warehousing, storage systems, etc.
- Act as an SME for Business Intelligence
- Enhance the businesses ability to transform data into valuable BI
- Liaise and manage relationships with suppliers, internal team members, business stakeholders, etc.
Ideal knowledge and experience for the BI Architect role:
- Strategic BI and data warehouse delivery
- Strong understating of BI / data warehousing implementation and application
- MS BI Technologies
- Excellent project leadership and management skills
Beneficial but not essential
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Cloud integration knowledge
- Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift, AWS Glue
- Python/R/Tableau skills would also be beneficial