Up to £46,000 pa
7 months ago
Support the delivery and maintenance of accurate business reports to measure Collections and Strategy performance to enable evidence based decision-making.
- Build and maintain high quality, trusted and intuitive reports detailing business performance which inform decision making across the business
- Become a technical expert with the tools required for analytical and reporting purposes as well as be passionate about learning new tools and techniques
- Grow in to a data expert for all internal and external data sources required for analytical and reporting purposes
- Work with report users and other stakeholders to gather and build requirements, including the definitions of fields and KPI’s
- Respond to requests for ad hoc and regular Reporting support through formal channels
- Support the identification of value adding opportunities, through proactive analytics into any variances in performance and identify underlying causes
- Contribute to the standardisation of approaches to reporting KPI’s, methodologies and data structures
- Develop strong relationships with stakeholders across all areas of the business to gain a better understanding of business requirements and to build confidence and trust in reporting solutions
- Take ownership of building own knowledge as well as team members to develop better reporting solutions
- Automate solutions where possible to enable users to ‘self-serve’
- Work closely with data source experts and owners to ensure reporting solutions are accurate and reliable
- Contribute to identifying data quality issues and helping to improve them
- Utilise strong data management principles and practices throughout the reporting lifecycle
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in analytical or reporting functions of financial services companies, preferably in debt collections or a related industry
- Highly proficient with Tableau desktop as well as Tableau server (desirable)
- Highly proficient with advanced levels of SQL (SSMS, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS ), MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio
- Experience and working knowledge of other Business Intelligence and Analytical systems (SAS, SAP Business Objects, Cognos, Qlikview)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills – ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to present complex and detailed data in a simple to understand and innovative way
- Able to work independently and takes an organised approach to planning and prioritising own workload
- Ability to think strategically and translate thinking and analytical results into tangible plans
- Basic understanding of key commercial aspects of debt management and understand contribution to business, using this knowledge to identify tactics to maximise performance is preferred
- Proven track record in using internal and external data and insight to make decisions and recommendations that shape business strategy and improve performance
- Track record of working within a regulated environment
- A high level of customer focus with a proven record of delivering high standards of customer/seller service and experience
- Ability to work independently, pro-actively, multi-task and deliver.
- Also able to work in teams, mediating between team members to diminish negative effects on team productivity and work environment
- Fully proficient in English, Polish and a third language is a plus
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Nuhaa Mohamed on 0161 883 2762 or send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org