7 months ago
As a BI analyst we’ll look to you to develop our risk reporting capabilities. You’ll build reports on incident data from across all our businesses, then highlight any key trends to risk subject matter experts. Once you’ve incorporated their insight, your reports will be provided to the most senior partners in our organisation to support the way they make strategic decisions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with multiple risk systems, teams and business users to determine reporting requirements
- Provide weekly and monthly risk incident reporting
- Develop reports in Qlikview, Excel and Microsoft BI suite
- Support the team with producing diagrams with tools such as Visio
- Interrogate data and highlight trends and obtain SME insight and commentary
- Incorporate data from all businesses and external sources
- Manage relationships with colleagues in risk and operational teams
- Understand whether reporting is meeting people’s needs and continually improve reporting based on feedback from users
- Experience of SQL Server Reporting and working with MS SQL Server 2008 onwards
- Worked with BIDS and development in SSIS and SSRS
- An in-depth understanding of database design and data warehousing
- Developed Cubes in SSAS and MDX querying skills
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.