£20.5k pa + annual bonus up to £25%
over 2 years ago
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Your role will be to manage a portfolio of customer working in a B2B telephone sales environment on behalf of our client. You will be responsible for effectively managing a portfolio of circa 200 customers to maximize new revenue opportunities, retain and grow revenues and deliver key initiatives. You will be required to work closely with other teams and divisions to deliver portfolio plan objectives.
You will be required to build an opportunity pipeline through assessments of opportunities and target markets, information gathering on customers and competitors, generation of new opportunities from existing customers, exploitation of sales campaigns and sales leads, follow-up sales activity, formal proposal writing, negotiation and closing of the sale.
We require you to represent the voice of the customer by feeding insight back into the business to build better customer solutions for future.
• Have experience within a sales and service role ideally within a contact centre environment
• Have a proven track record of consistently over delivering against targets
• Possess good administration, planning and organisation skills
• Have first class verbal and written communication
• Are educated to GCSE/O-Level standard including Maths and English
• Can build effective working relationships with both your team and external client team
• Able to demonstrate that you live CPM’s values, possess strong self-belief, able to self-manage and constantly drives for improvement
You will join our award winning team at our call centre in Warrington. Additional benefits include: Work life balance Mon – Fri 8.45am - 5.30pm, Sports & Social club, training and development, free parking and a focus on health and well-being (access to an employee assistance programme all year round); We are a sociable team, lots of opportunity for nights out, we also give back to the local community and are active in assisting groups who might need our support. We are looking for B2B Sales Account Managers with a proven track record to join our existing team. Our business is all about our people and it’s crucial that we attract and retain the right talent.
We also offer a clearly defined structured progression plan which will enable you to progress to a higher salary tier within this role.
Keywords: B2B, customer service, sales, contact center, administration, communication skills