3 months ago
Working closely with system users, software developers and project support teams to develop, implement and report tests in a timely manner to confirm that planned changes satisfy the users requirements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Meet with system users to understand the scope of projects.
- Work with software developers and project support teams.
- Monitor applications and software systems.
- Carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing.
- Write and execute test scripts.
- Run manual and automated tests.
- Design tests to mitigate risk.
- Test in different environments including web and production.
- Write bug reports.
- Review documentation.
- Work towards departmental and project deadlines.
- Provide quality assurance.
- Provide objective feedback to software development project teams.
- Identify problems and reproduce them.
- Present findings to software development and business user teams
- Work on multiple projects at one time
- Document analysis
- Communicate findings to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- A team player.
- A positive, pro-active attitude.
- High level of flexibility.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- The ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Competent technical skills
- The ability to work in a team and individually
- Organisational skills with the capability of working towards tight deadlines
- A passion for working with technology.
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.