Up to £27,000
about 2 years ago
My Client, a Niche Financial Services Business, has a rare opportunity for an Auditor, working with the Internal Audit team reporting to the firm’s Head of Internal Audit.
Key responsibilities will include
- Carry out audit assignments to agreed quality, professional and ethical standards.
- Report findings and work with management to develop solutions to address weaknesses.
- Make sound recommendations to enhance controls and risk management.
- Involvement in any specific projects or workflows that require an Audit perspective.
- Represent Internal Audit in various formal and informal forums as required, providing appropriate information on audit activity.
- Develop strong relationships with Management, promoting a culture of control awareness and continual improvement.
Being an experienced auditor you will have demonstrable experience working both in a team and independently. Whilst experience within Financial Services would be advantageous candidates with broader commercial experience will also be considered.