Up to £49k plus Benefits
29 days ago
Our client, a highly reputable organisation within the Charity sector, is looking for an experienced Compliance Auditor to join their growing regulation team in their Manchester Office. Reporting to the Regulatory Relationships Manager you will provide assurance to Senior Management / Audit Committee and the Board on the adequacy and effectiveness of the company’s internal process and controls for regulatory Compliance
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing high quality audit/review documentation and evidence to support findings, recommendations and actions
- Scoping and perform internal regulatory compliance audits/reviews, being capable of adopting a flexible approach and utilising a range of practices to suit the varied needs of the organisation
- Supporting the Reg relationship Manager in compiling the annual plan.
- Supporting with risk management by providing advice and support as required
- Helping in compiling the Compliance Review Plan and in determining efficient and effective working practices
- Undertaking any specific investigations or consultative work upon request
- keeping up to date with developments of standards and best practice.
Previous experience and qualifications:
- A strong understanding of the Audit practice and principles including Risk based Internal Auditing
- Experience and knowledge of Risk Management principles and practice
- Ability to analyse and evaluate systems and develop suggestions for implementing improvements
- Experience of working within an Internal or External environment
- Confidence to extract and manipulate information and draw conclusions / produce accurate reports to deadline
- Formal qualification in Audit or Risk and awareness of the BSI Standard ISO27001 would be advantageous
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.