3 months ago
MERJE is currently working with a top 20 Accountancy Firm who are seeking an experienced Audit/Accounts Senior to join their credible team. With multiple sites based across the globe, my client prides themselves in offering their employees a work life balance and a dynamic and collaborative culture, providing a friendly team-based environment for staff in a city centre-based office.
The Certified Audit/Accounts senior will work as a client manager, reporting directly to partners and senior managers. You would be acting for a wide range of clients; particularly in the owner managed business sector and with a variety of size.
This role is suited to someone with previous Practice experience and who is either fully ACCA or ACA qualified.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accounts preparation to high standards for your own portfolio of clients
- Leading audits, controlling each audit, ensuring that they meet agreed budget and timeline
- Managing the audit team whilst on site to ensure that all work is carried out to a high standard and all queries are resolved with the client satisfactorily where possible
- Guide and supervise junior members of staff
- Other ad hoc consultancy assignments for clients
- Managing client’s day to day needs
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Senior qualified ACA or ACCA
- All applicants must have substantial accounting and auditing experience in practice commensurate with the role, and good IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to foresee issues and find workable solutions
- Well-organised and able to work to agreed timescales
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.