£30,000 - £40,000 DOE
10 months ago
MERJE Ltd are currently partnered with a Birmingham based international country to recruit a technically astute Part Qualified or Qualified Audit professional, to join the business on a permanent basis.
Working very closely Audit Manager and as part of successful team, Audit Semi Senior will play a key role in the timely delivery of both on-site at clients, and in the office, ensuring that all aspects of the audit are completed on time and within budget.
- Prepare or review work papers and drafts of financial statements
- Allocate work to other members of the audit team, ensuring associates understand their responsibilities and have received excellent on-the-job coaching preparing/reviewing drafts
- Produce commercial management reports, specifically drafting sections of the report to management
- Oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion
- Be able to seize opportunities, adapting quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both clients and yourself
- Provide a distinctive service to clients, showing a genuine interest in creating and maintaining relationships.
- ACA, ACCA or CA Qualified or actively studying with demonstrable track record of operating in a similar Capacity
- Attention to detail and presentation
- You will be highly technical with ambitions to progress in a challenging environment.
- Strong Excel skills
This is an excellent for a talented Audit professional looking for autonomy and responsibility in their role with opportunities to progress longer term in a fast paced business which has ambitious growth plans.
If interested, please forward your CV for immediate consideration.