Up to £60,000 pa
over 1 year ago
Our client, a renowned top four Consultancy firm are currently searching for an Audit Senior Manager to manage and deliver Audit engagements from planning through to completion. The right candidate will have their own client portfolio and be responsible for briefing the Audit team, agreeing Audit timetables and supervising the Audit process.
Key responsibilities include:
- Directing and mentoring between 4 and 8 audit staff in a performance manager role taking responsibility for overseeing their portfolio.
- Identifying and progressing current and future Audit requirements.
- Contributing towards the creation, implementation and delivery of the Audit Business Plan.
- Preparing reports for Audit Committees and Senior Management
- Managing engagements and overseeing audit assistants work ensuring compliance with client, statutory and the company’s requirements.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the Audit services delivered with the Partner / Director
- Directing and overseeing the budgeting, planning and control of engagements in accordance with client and the business requirements to ensure effective service delivery and maximised recoverability
- Excellent proficiency in financial reporting standards such as UK GAAP and IFRS
- Significant experience in an Audit Capacity within a top 10 Accountancy firm
- Strong experience of working as a team and managing a team
- Experience and knowledge of Auditing / Systems and controls testing
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA or Country equivalent)
- Heavy Audit experience from mixed sector clients
Please note, should you not receive feedback 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.