Up to £45,000 pa
about 2 months ago
Job Description: MERJE are partnered with a long standing Accountancy Practice established over 40 years old and due to growth and new client wins, they are looking for an astute and talented qualified Accountant to join their growing team as an Audit & Accounts Senior and work on a very diverse client base.
Working alongside the Audit Manager and reporting to the Partners, you will be joining a team of circa 10 Account / Audit Staff and will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the end to end planning, fieldwork and reporting of a range of Audit assignments
- Delivering clear and concise audits to the Partners
- Influencing stakeholders on the actions needed to address any audit issues
- Preparing Year End Accounts
- Producing Tax Computations
Previous experience and qualifications:
- Newly Qualified or Qualified (ACA or ACCA)
- Experience of accounting and auditing with an Accountancy Practice
- Strong communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent planning, co-ordination, organisation and presentation skills
Coming from an Accountancy Practice environment, you will be looking to make a move into an established and growing company to develop and prosper further in your career
This Company offers the opportunity for an office / work remotely environment with flexible working hours also considered.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.