My client, a large, International FTSE listed organisation offering excellent opportunity for career progression require a Talented IT Audit Manager to develop the IT security controls.
You will be accountable for the planning, delivery and reporting of a range of audit and assurance assignments against the companies’ key cyber-security risks. Through audit assignments, you will play a critical role in analysing the effectiveness of NIST 800-53 based controls in order to minimise risk and enhance business performance, whilst maintaining ethical business conduct and protecting the reputation of the Organisation. Acting as a primary interface to one of the businesses you could attend quarterly Audit Review Board meetings along with the business leadership and the senior Internal Audit Director. Your audit reports will be written for, and read by, the Business Leadership, Board members, and the Audit Committee.
With a background in IT Audit you will have experience in assuring IM&T standards and frameworks, such as: NIST 800-53, COBIT, ISO 27001 etc., which includes:
• Considerable analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex issues
• Ability to review, document and understand complex systems or processes
• Good focus on delivering assigned objectives in a timely & efficient manner
• Ability to write concise, professional and accurate management reports that deliver the key messages.
• Ability to manage stakeholders at various levels of the organisation
• Ability to understand the usage of data within the business, and using appropriate techniques and tools, draw appropriate conclusions
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.