£75,000 - £85,000
6 months ago
Job Description: A successful banking organisation have a newly created role for their European subsidiary in France.
Role & responsibilities include:
- Key member of the Internal Audit team.
- Performs complex and challenging risk-based internal audits across all business lines, producing reports and recommendations for management and the Audit Committee. Thereby provides Management with independent, timely and reasonable assurance that internal control systems are adequate and effective. May perform audits across all functions and locations.
- Auditing the French Subsidiary and Germany & Italian Branches.
- Managing co-source Internal Audit engagement
Previous experience and qualifications:
- A minimum of five years Internal Audit experience within financial services industry.
- Private Banking and Corporate & Institutional Banking audit experience is required. Trade Finance and Credit audit experience is desirable.
- MENA banking audit experience desirable.
- Experience of auditing French Subsidiary and Branches – good working knowledge of French banking regulations.
- Educated to degree level: A recognised accounting, banking, internal audit or other relevant professional qualification.
- Strong written and spoken English and French.
- Relevant languages: English and French is required. Arabic is desirable.
- Expected travel to France from the UK.
Requirement for the person to travel to France for 1 – 2 weeks out of each month for the first 6 months