Up to £60,000
about 1 month ago
My client, a niche Financial Services company, are actively recruiting an Internal Audit Manager team to support the Governance function. Being the third line of defence by providing independent assurance that the organisation's risk management, governance and internal control processes are operating effectively and efficiently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design audit objectives, logistics, schedules and scope across all areas of the group business.
- Design and evaluate internal controls and operating processes.
- Develop practical solutions to problems arising in business and financial operations.
- Create audit schedules, programmes and plans.
- Lead, direct, mentor and guide audit staff.
- Ensure industry best practice, Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors Technical Standards and Code of Practice are embedded in all internal audit operations.
- Report to the Audit Committee on a regular basis providing an in depth insight into concerns arising from internal audit reviews.
- Update operational risk register with risks identified from internal audits and track and report upon risk mitigation measures implemented.
Previous experience and qualifications:
Being a qualified Auditor you will have previous experience working within an FCA regulated environment. Self-motivated, you will have methodical approach to internal audit work but with the ability to see and think outside the box when required
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.