Up to £50,000 pa
7 months ago
My client a specialist Financial services organisation is actively recruiting a talented Audit Manager to develop the audit process.
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance, you will have the opportunity to develop and manage a full cycle, outcome and risk-based audit programme that provokes behavioural, process and product development in line with business objectives and provides meaningful insight into performance.
The Group’s Audit function provides independent and objective assurance, advice, and insight; guided by the objective of adding value to improve the operations of the group. The Audit team plays a critical role in protecting the assets, reputation and sustainability of the Group. The team adds value through helping improve operations; bringing a rigorous approach to evaluating and improving the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
To succeed in the role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Audit/quality assurance experience, preferably within the insurance industry
- Audit leadership experience; effectively deliver audit results, determine appropriate reporting and escalation as needed.
- Good at cultivating relationships with stakeholders building trust that facilitates an open mindset and free exchange of information.
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication (oral and written), and project management skills.
- Possess and promote a culture of continuous improvement.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.